Software Developer (m/f/d)
Grupo Empresarial Tecnológico
Santa Cruz de Tenerife – Híbrido
- Designing and implementing software functions and performing unit tests according to agreed design patterns in an agile environment.
- Preparing technical specifications and documentation.
- Perform code reviews as part of the development process.
- Applying software design patterns and assist in the analysis, design and further development of software architecture.
- Several years of professional experience in software development and operation of software solutions and applications.
- Very good knowledge in Java, Scala and other object oriented languages.
- Work experience in agile teams using Scrum is a plus.
- Work experience in AWS services as well Apache Solr is a plus.
- Working proficiency in English.